- In line with the Previous Quarter, Demand for Apartments dropped by up to 10% across cities except Bangalore, Coimbatore and Chennai. This gave way to rise in demand for plotted units and independent houses as well .
- 28% of Demand Rises for Apartments ranging from 30Lacs to 45 Lacs Budget in Bengaluru , Mumbai on High Alert as Mumbai & Pune Investors Focusing on Bengaluru as There Priority on Investment in Real Estate Market , also Bengaluru city recorded about 9 per cent and 11 per cent shortage in supply
- Delhi ,Gugaun & Noida Still on the Race After Bengaluru but considering the Current Market Prices in Mumbai ,Delhi,Gurgaun & Noida, Bengaluru will be the New King or Badshah of Real Estate Market in India .
- As no Major New Projects are Being Launched in Bengaluru , Demand & Supply Ratio is on Computation to each other and also The Property Prices in Bengaluru will see an Increase of at least 8% Before Next Quarter.
- Whitefield, Sarjapur Road,Electronic City, Kankapura Road and Bannerghatta Road contributed to almost 30 per cent of the total residential supply. The average apartment values along these corridors saw a nominal increase within 2 to 3 per cent.
- Almost 55 per cent of total apartment supply is Rs 2,500-5,000 per sq ft. Only 10 per cent of total apartments in Bengaluru are commanding Rs 10,000 per sq ft and above.
- Over 65 per cent of total localities registered a rise of 1-10 per cent rental values
- Bengaluru offered one of the highest rental returns on investment across the top 11 cities .
- Bengaluru recorded the lowest supply of apartments across the country.
- Promise of Rs 4,700 cr good news for home buyers? Of the Rs 1, 42,534 crores of consolidated funds, approximately Rs 4,700 crore is set aside for Bengaluru city. Although much of the State Budget revolved around social welfare, real estate needn’t look down. If housing were to be our sole concern, here are the highlights- The Karnataka government is set to revamp the fate of housing in the state. Not only does it concentrate on the benefits for the have-not’s with over 20,000 sites to be distributed for such beneficiaries, there is emphasis
on formulation of slum development policies and provision of affordable houses. For the ones who can manage to own a house, there is good news. The city can expect simplification of housing related laws, rules and procedures. What exactly would this compromise, only time can tell.
Will Soon be Updating More News on Real Estate Market in Bengaluru , Happy Buying & Selling