The Top 5 Zero Balance Account Online in India which can be opened instantly online using Aadhar E-KYC are listed below :
- SBI Digital Savings Account in other words known as YONO Bank Account. It is the most innovative and advanced Digital Bank Account offered by a government bank. its app YONO is veru easy to use and friendly. you just have to download Yono App and provide your Aadhar Number along with with mobile number to open a zero balance bank account with SBI.
- India Post Payments Bank: This is another bank account which can be opened instantly using your Aadhar number, Pan Number and mobile number. The App IPPB was launched on 1st September 2018 by Prime Minister of India and was initialy having few technical issues on 1st day of launch but after repeated complaints by netizens the India Post Payments Bank App has rectified the technical glitches and is currently trending on Google Play Store and is again a very good Digital Bank Account in India with Zero Balance Facility.
- Paytm Payments Bank: After the success of its Digital Wallet services paytm had got a Payment Bank license from RBI following which it roled out its Paytm Payments Bank services to its Paytm wallet users along with rupay debit card service which is again a Digital Account and zero balance account. Currently Paytm has stopped enroling new Bank accounts but definitely is a good option for people seeking zero balance bank account in India.
- AXIS ASAP: Axis Bank has rolled out a digital bank account service which is 100% zero baance account and comes with a Visa Debit Card virtually and its app Axis ASAP is very unique and helps open a bank account online in less than 3 minutes using Aadhar E-KYC.
- Airtel Payments Bank: This bank account is offered by Airtel Telecom subsidiary ” Airtel Payments Bank Ltd” as a zero balance digital bank account which can be opened using your Aadhar Number unlike other top 4 banks above Airtel Bank can be opened only in its customer service points due to restrictions from RBI . Airtel Bank comes with Virtual Master Debit Card.
Hope the list of five banks I have mentioned are true to all my readers.