Below is the Official Website for IMA Refund Claim Online
After Going To Above website Follow The Instruction From PDF Manual Given Below : https://www.farhanrasheed.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IMA-CMS-User-Manual-V1.1.pdf
The Above PDF IMA Refund Claim Manual Has Detailed Step By Step Guide.
The Below Documents or Details Are Required Before You Start Filling The IMA Refund Claim Form Online:
- Aadhaar Number or the UTR Number of Rs.1/- NEFT based transfer from the depositors’ account to the account of the Competent Authority.
- Client / Customer ID of the deposit scheme.
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account details.
- UTR Number of Rs.1/- NEFT based transfer from the depositors’ account to the account of the Competent Authority, in case the applicants’ IMA bank account number or IFSC Code are changed.
- Bond / Share / Gold Pledge form certificate.
- Receipts for Deposit amount / Loan Repayment amount.
- The claims can be submitted online from anywhere.
- Details of Bank account of the Competent Authority are: (a) Name of the A/c ‘Special Officer and Competent Authority, IMA’ (b) Bank Name: HDFC Bank (c) Branch Name: Wilson Garden (d) Virtual Account Number 6442116442 (e) IFSC code: HDFC0001748.
- Application Fee is Rs. 20/- for each Stage of the 2 stage application at B-One, K-One and AJSK centers.